Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Cornucopia Project

Just before Thanksgiving, I was approached (by email) by a young San Francisco couple who have a blog called The Guerrilla Gourmet to participate in a very ambitious project.  They wanted to reach out to bloggers all across the US to share their Thanksgivings...in whatever form that took.  I felt quite special to be included in this request as the world is FULL of bloggers and I was happy to represent Oklahoma.  If you read my recent post about Ree Drummond in the Bobby Flay Thanksgiving Feast Throwdown, I think you know how much I love our state.  Anywho...I was lucky enough to be chosen and included in their blog as part of the Cornucopia Project.  I encourage you to visit their blog by clicking on the badge to the left of this post.  It is a fun and interesting read.  See if you recognize the teenager behind the Brussels sprout stalk from Oklahoma...

No comments:

Post a Comment