Thursday, July 4, 2013

What would you like to know...?

I know, weird title, right?
But I really do want to know!
I've been thinking a lot about questions people ask me in my cooking classes and how people respond to my posts, blog, Facebook, Twitter, what and wherever.

  • Why I use kosher salt, 
  • How do I keep from crying when I cut up an onion (easy answer, I don't!), 
  • How do I know when something's done, 
  • Why don't I measure...and on and on.

I have "Just the Basics" where I teach a lot of how-tos, especially knife skills, but what else do you want to know?

Remember, I have no secrets...at least, with regard to cooking!  I want you to be better at cooking and really enjoy it.  I don't teach anything in my classes that you couldn't do at home and I don't use crazy ingredients that you can't find in the local stores. And, I don't dazzle you with my fancy footwork around the stove top.  Why?  Because YOU are the important element in my teaching!  I want YOU to learn so that you don't need me.  I know, that sounds weird, too but seriously, I don't want you to NEED me.  I want you to come to cooking classes for the fun and camaraderie...to meet new people, to have a glass of wine and learn a little something to add to your repertoire and entertain guests in your home in an easy, casual way.  You know, all the best parties end up in the kitchen!!

So here's your chance!  I have a super simple survey for you and I mean it!  It is about as simple as you can get.  One question only.  It can take as long as you like (or as short as you like).

Tell me what I can do to help you, well, cook like ME (if that's what you want to know).

I look forward to hearing from everyone and feel free to share the link with your friends who may not know about me and my classes...I'd like to help them, too!

And, as always....

If you liked this post, SHARE it on Facebook, Twitter or with someone you think needs to see it!  I want to hear from you and your friends!

Come join the fun and take a class with us!  Visit my website at Urban Kitchen on Cherry Street and check out the Class Calendar.

Now....on to the survey!    The Girl's Super Simple Survey



No comments:

Post a Comment